Thursday 14 April 2016

Self Discovery; the Dawn Of every New Beginning

Good morning beautiful people.



This morning I woke up with a lot of things on my mind  like what to do next with my blog, what I would want to focus more on, how I want my life to be and so on. Amidst all these thoughts I got confused because as I was thinking I was also surfing the web looking for other bloggers and trying to get inspired. well I did see a lot of people (beautiful people ) but there was a problem; they all had their focus on things they enjoyed and I tried to think of what exactly it was that I wanted to be writing or blogging rather about but guess what? I couldn’t think of anything. Yes I was blank. That moment when you are trying to think about what it is that you love to do best. Well I didn’t come up with anything. Well as you all know by now I am proudly African (Nigerian to be precise) and I like to think of my self as multi-talented, kind of like a Jack of all trades and that(I would say) is a bit of a problem now because I feel like i'm too confused to focus on a particular thing but after a long time of thinking it hit me; it really doesn't matter if you are mono- talented or multi talented. You can achieve great heights either ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment