Wednesday 20 April 2016

Project Loving You❤

Have you ever thought about what the World would be without you how your family would've been;well I have and I discovered that I really want to be a part of this whole experience,whether or not the world is crappy or full of it I wouldn't choose non existence and I'm sure that's the same for every body or at least majority. So my point is; less complaints and more appreciation less hatred and more love ❤.Talking about love I saw an ad or a post rather, it was some sort of invitation for a program titled"project loving you" the program is based mainly for young girls but I think it should be for everyone because alot of people don't love themselves enough and if you don't love your self you cant love others you cant give or even share what you don't have so today I propose that you should start your own personal project of loving your self .Good morning cuties' have a great day and don't forget to love your self today.

No comments:

Post a Comment